We are looking for new colleagues!
WB Firepacks is looking to fill vacancies in various fields and levels of education. We are always eager for new (engineering) talent. Have a look at our vacancies!
Due to strong growth within our organization, we are looking for an enthusiastic, customer-friendly and solution-oriented Service Engineer!
Do you enjoy the freedom at work? Do you want to think along and do you always want to find a solution? Then get on board with us! WB Firepacks is looking for a Service Engineer (full-time) to strengthen our Service team.
What are you going to do?
WB Firepacks develops, produces, tests, installs, repairs and maintains Firepacks: these are diesel and electric motor driven pump sets for fire extinguishing systems. These installations form the core of fire safety in buildings. We supply these Firepacks to sprinkler installers and end users throughout Europe. We are the undisputed market leader in the Benelux!
As a Service Engineer no day is the same. You have to deal with different tasks for different customers. These are activities such as periodic maintenance of our installations at customers, but you can also just solve electrical or mechanical failures. No project is the same and therefore always requires its own expertise. In addition to the technical knowledge, you are our “business card”. You work with our customers to make the project a success. You are an indispensable link within our organization.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a colleague who:
- Have at least an MBO / MBO + marine mechanical engineering / MTS electrical engineering / automotive technology or an equivalent education;
- Has knowledge of diesel and electric motors;
- Has good stress resistance;
- Is familiar with sprinkler technology (this is an advantage);
- Is in possession of NEN 3140 Competent person and VCA diploma or is willing to obtain this;
- Good command of the Dutch language, both verbally and in writing.
What can you expect from us?
- A varied independent function;
- A healthy, stable, growing and innovative company;
- A reliable company that invests in the development and training of people;
- A company car filled with the necessary tools;
- 27 vacation days and 13 ADV days;
- A competitive salary.
About WB Firepacks
WB Firepacks means working in a fast-growing, internationally oriented organization. We are part of the WB Firepacks Group with a total of 150 colleagues, about 100 of whom work at the Zwijndrecht branch. Upon entering, you immediately notice the informal and accessible culture. In addition to the branch in the Netherlands, WB Firepacks also has branches in Germany and America. In the short term we also want to expand our activities to France.
WB Firepacks is part of the Lumipol Group. The Lumipol Group is the parent organization of a number of leading niche players in the field of power systems and/or components for construction, agriculture, industry, shipping and aviation.
Are you the right candidate for this position? Send your resume to WB Firepacks, HR department, attn. Mirjam Bel, email@example.com. If you have any substantive questions about this position, please contact Eldert Hoogenboom on 078 – 623 15 00.
For more information, visit www.firepacks.com.